About Us | what we stand for
GENERAL AND ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR
Rural Electric, Inc. is a General and Electrical Contracting company with operations based in Arizona and Texas.
In addition to to these locations we hold contracting licenses in:
California – Nevada – New Mexico – Oklahoma – Utah – Colorado
ISO 9001:2015 is a quality standard that requires a company to document, maintain and audit company processes that impact the quality of their products or services to their customers. Rural Electric was registered as an ISO 9001 company in 2005 and has applied this quality standard to all of our operations.
Act with Integrity
Our Safety Culture
We focus on proactive safety actions.
Rural Electric recognizes the importance of employee health and safety and is committed to achieving an injury free workplace. Our expectation is that each employee and all stakeholders will contribute to our evolving culture of safety interdependence by protecting themselves and those they work with. All employees are empowered to stop work that they feel will result in an injury, and seek continual improvement solutions that will prevent future recurrence.
The Four Basic Tenants of Employee Health and Safety:
Management commitment and individual employee ownership
Training and mentoring
Health and Safety planning
Hazard recognition and control
Our Proactive safety actions include:
- Active Hazard Analysis (AHA)/ Job Safety Analysis (JSA) based Accident Prevention Plans / Health and Safety Plans
- Sharing relevant stories and experiences
- Employee empowerment with Stop Work Authority
- Establishment of zero injury and illness goals
- Employee and subcontractor health and safety training
- New employee orientation and Buddy program
- Subcontractor Due diligence review